Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday 9 July 2010

Sneijder Remain in the Nerazzurri


Inter Milan genius playmaker Wesley Sneijder admits that he was a target of one of the world's most successful club, Manchester United. However, Sneijder asserted that he was not interested in the offer and chose I affirm their loyalty to the Nerazzurri.
Yes, since success led Inter won the treble winners and performed brilliantly at the time brought the Dutch national team qualify for the World Cup finals, the first since 32 years ago, Sneijder's name was immediately soared. No doubt, the club for Manchester United attracted and entice him to dock at the Old Trafold.

Hearing the name that in fact one of United's most successful club in mainland Europe, the majority of players would certainly flattered and happy to accept the proposal sir? Alex Ferguson's squad. However, such presumption was not applicable to Sneijder who admitted reluctantly joined with United because his heart had been moored at the Giuseppe Meazza.
"Yes, Manchester United have submitted a proposal to Inter to recruit me. But, I have absolutely no desire to leave Inter in the near future or whenever, "said Sneijder was quoted as saying NOS, Thursday (08/07/2010).
"My heart has been moored at Inter. I've won everything with Inter last season and I want to continue to provide many titles for this team in the future. Now, my trophy after the Super Italian, European Super Cup and of course the Club World, "he said Barcelona's ambition to follow in the footsteps of last season to a clean sweep of six titles.
"There are many champions trophy that I want to get with this club. So, clearly I will stay at Inter, "playmaker 26th cap this year. (ACF)

0 comments:

Post a Comment